MAMA AFRICA : THE BEST AFROCENTRIC FASHION STYLIST
When you hear the name 'Yemi Alade' what strikes a chord? Her 2013 single Johnny, some other music of hers, or her affection for Africa? I can't determine everything that it is for you yet I'll say to you mine: It's Yemi Alade's design style and how she's effectively mixed it into her music.
This woman isn't simply a stupendous vocalist. The Johnny singer has a tense fashion awareness that we can't disregard. As a matter of fact, she's one of only a handful of exceptional African artistes who figure out the force of style and never neglects to utilize it to advance her way of life. You'll concur with me Afrocentrism in music and mold has turned into a necessary piece of Yemi Alade's marking. Indeed, even a visually impaired man can see it. It's everything out in the open for you to see. On the off chance that you question, pay attention to her sounds, watch her music recordings, and give close consideration to every one of her outfits. You'll see the sobriquet Mom Africa isn't really extravagant. She's been experiencing the name to the fullest with all that she does. Furthermore, we can't see that and overlook it. We bring to the table for awards to whom it's expected. That is the reason we've decided to laud Yemi Alade's design style with this piece. Along these lines, assuming you've been pondering reflecting Yemi Alade's style, this article will tell you the best way to go about it.
Yemi Alade’s Fashion Style, the True Representation of Mama Africa
Throughout the long term, she has had the option to effectively mix stylish Ankara design into her marking and picture. As a craftsman, having an impossible to miss visual personality through which the crowd can interface with you is vital. Yemi Alade is somebody who values Ankara style a ton. She is well known, for her exceptionally gorgeous voice, yet additionally for her pompous presentation and articulation of adoration for African design.
Every one of these presentations of African culture shows that she's perseveringly African, as she combines these into her dance schedules. She's gotten a few honors for this as she has been in her prime for shaking the best and popular African Ankara plans. In 2016, she was named Brand Diplomat for Africa Style Week Nigeria and Africa Design Week London separately. Style is an exceptionally basic piece of her life as a craftsman.
We ought to likewise discuss her hair-do, which she has reliably had the option to shake in various styles and varieties. While you're searching for first class Ankara style plans motivation, Yemi Alade is most certainly the contextual analysis craftsman. All her music recordings and pictures are loaded up with rich presentations of vivid and exceptionally gorgeous showcases of African design and style. This is certainly deserving of appreciation. Yemi Alade has, in such countless ways, advanced African design. On many events, she goes to worldwide occasions, pulling off various staggering Ankara looks. Her new video "Genuine romance" even underscores more, her affection for Ankara plans, as she features the excellence of African prints. The video genuinely observes African legacy.
FIVE STUNNING AFRICAN OUTFIT FROM MAMA AFRICA
1. Yemi Alade makes a statement while wearing a piece from Zuhair Murad's 2016 Resort Collection on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards. According to reports, it cost her about N2,500,000 (about $6,900). For "Best International Act: Africa," she was a nominee. Additionally, the singer said that she will exhibit her clothing line, House of Tangerine (H.O.T. ), at the 2016 African Fashion Week in Nigeria and London.
Image from gettyimage.com
2. Please have the firefighters called. This place is getting quite hot. One of Yemi Alade's popular Ankara designs that is sure to turn heads is this one. Looking to brighten up your summer or planning a weekend at the beach? Then stop your search. You can get the ideal attire from Yemi Alade. Whoever claimed Ankara couldn't be sexy and hot should reconsider.
Image from pinterest
3. Cinderella probably wishes her fairy godmother had given her something similar. Yemi Alade surprises you with a fresh trend just when you thought you've seen it all. She exudes her Africanness like a Queen in one of her many photo shoots. We salute the Queen. The rapid change in Yemi Alade's popular Ankara fashions is unexpected.
Image from rookie.co
4. Similar to chocolate ice cream with strawberry topping, this design works in a variety of settings. If you look closely, you will see that Ankara only gracefully envelops one-half of the strapless gown. Regardless of how difficult it appears to be, Yemi Alade pulls it off effortlessly. Do you like the Ankara trend? Try it out!
Image from naijaceleb
5. Yemi Alade's Ankara designs might be straightforward but really stunning. When a jade bowtie runs diagonally from top to bottom, this seemingly simple gown easily transforms into something intricate and lovely. This clothing is self-explanatory. It is one of those Ankara designs that you can wear to work and not worry about getting questioned.
Image from brickstudio
Are you a budding artist that need to showcase yourself to the world???